mhonarc-users

Re: Removing messages from one of multiple archives

2002-01-31 00:02:23

Thanks for your help; -rmm works fine. A followup question: I'm
configuring the lists and archives for use by an administrator who doesn't
have a technical background. Is the only way to remove messages through
the command line, or is there an optional web interface?

Thanks again.

Ed Reiss

Is there a web interface for deleting At 09:32 AM 1/30/2002 -0800, Earl Hood