mhonarc-users

IMAP client saving in UUCP format

2002-04-26 12:02:56
I've searched the archives for the answer, but didn't see it.  I'm writing an
IMAP client that will connect to an IMAP server to retrieve messages.  I want
to then have the messages processed by MHonarc.  One way I had thought about
doing this was to save the messages received in UUCP format.  Has anybody tried
doing this?  I'm writing the client in Java (so that it can run on any
platform) and need some pointers on creating the UUCP file (as for as
generating the appropriate encoding, etc.

Thanks!

Scott