mhonarc-users

urgent mhonarc setup - help!

2002-05-02 07:35:32
hi there,

i have been asked to setup mhonarc as quickly as possible i wonder if anyone
can help.  I have installed the rpm. I understand how it works simply:

mhonarc -outdir /web/htmlarchive /home/mailuser/mail

that creates a simple html page of the users email, great.

I need a method for me to fire this command to the server via a webpage. I
heard this is possible via CGI.  If anyone has some scripts to send me to
get me started and if anyone has some files that format the mhonarc pages
nicely i would be most greatful.

thanks a mil,
stu