mhonarc-users

Generating all the message thread in the message content

2002-05-07 05:51:04
Hello, I am new to mhonarc, and it looks powerful to fit.
I was wondering if it was possible to print not only the message content,
but also all its answers in the same page ?
(like in the web forums where you usually have the list of the subjects, and
when you click on one subject, the content of all question and answers is
printed in one time)

In this case, where the configuration should have to be changed ? (Message
page resource layout, or Thread index page resource layout, or whatever...)

Thanks for your help

Sébastien TANIERE