mhonarc-users

ADMIN: List migrating

2002-06-18 17:30:05
This Friday night (June 21st) I plan on migrating the
mhonarc(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu
mailing list to mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org(_dot_)  This will happen
at 10:00pm
CST.  The switch is intended to help consolidate what is currently a
disparate collection of MHonArc resources into a single domain.

There were actually plans to do this about a month ago, but some things
came up and I just couldn't do it.  I'm now at a point where I'm playing
catch-up.  :)

Anyhow, everything should work as before and the list change should be
transparent.  There will be some differences, though:

   . the listname will now be mhonarc-users, so all headers will reflect
     the new change.
   . requests will need to be sent to majordomo(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org instead
of
     majordomo(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu
   . new mail should be addressed to mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
instead
     of mhonarc(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu, although mail to the latter
address will
     just forward to the new one

Chris