mhonarc-users

Re: MhonArc/PHP

2002-06-26 13:30:04
On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 23:10:00 -0700 (PDT)
Vincent M <Vincent> wrote:

But... how do I prevent the MhonArc version comment and the X-Headers
from appearing??  That is what I've been asking.

I dont want them in the messaage pages.. or are the absolutely
nesisary?

They're HTML comments and thus don't display.  If you're really really
insistent about not having them at all in the final rendered output have
MHonArc generate PHP files which another PHP file reads as a stream
reading only what it wants to render.

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?