mhonarc-users

RC files

2002-08-01 09:32:59
I have mhonarc working great to archive email messages with webglimpse
seach engine, however, I like the format of the mhonarc-users setup much
better than what I have come up with via modifying rc file.

Does anyone have a shareable version of the rc template used to create the
listing at:

  http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/

I particular like how it mentioned previous/next for listing and messages
in date index are group by day.

I have gotten close on the group by date indexing, but haven't been able
to figure out to have two msglocaldatefmt definitions in same template.
So, I have the August 31, 2002 listed as msggmtdatefmt and the messages
listing hour:min with localdate.  This works pretty close, but obviously
get things a little off.

Thanks,
Liston

- Liston Bias                       None climbs so high as he who knows
  Alumnus of Oklahoma State Univ    not whither he is going.
  Alumnus of Florida State Univ                     -- Oliver Cromwell

  bias(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com
  http://www.pobox.com/~bias