mhonarc-users

RE: email parser

2002-08-06 15:18:58
Chad Kouse <chad(_at_)aheadhosting(_dot_)com> said:

That's beautiful... what about attachments?  Can I get the attachments
into a blob field to be decoded at a later date with a MIME decoder ?
or does that sound ridiculous ?

the formail tool only deals with header fields.  It can extract or
add arbitrary headers.

If you want to deal with message bodies you'll have to deal with
more capable mail parsers, perhaps invoked via procmail.

Simeon