mhonarc-users

Re: ?? MIMEFILTER for OpenOffice.org 1.0 ??

2002-08-21 14:05:10
John,

What are you trying to do, display OOo docs with MHonarc or display OOo docs
that are in an archive's email - OOo attachments?

OOo puts several xml files into a jar.

A document from OOo Writer named test.sxw would be a jar with
 META-INF/manifest.xml
 content.xml
 meta.xml
 settings.xml
 styles.xml

I wrote myself an email that had a file called test.sxw attached, fed it to
mhonarc -single and the html file mhonarc created had a link to test.sxw. The
attachment was saved as bin00000.bin. I clicked on it, told OOo to open it and
it worked.

Does that do what you want?

Gary

Earl Hood wrote:
--- "John R. Burns - Knowledge Broker - SE Programs Office"
<John(_dot_)Burns(_at_)Sun(_dot_)COM> wrote:

Are there any MIMEFILTERS for OpenOffice.org 1.0 that would permit MHonArc to archive and display documents?

It uses XML and JAR ... http://xml.openoffice.org/

I believe you mean zip since jar is specific to java (although
jar files are just zip files with special file entries used by
classloaders and other java system components).

Couldn't find anything in the archives.

There is nothing.

Contributions are definitely welcome,