mhonarc-users

Formating with colors

2002-10-18 11:06:35

    Hello, everyone.  I am new to the list, but have been running MHonarc
for a while now.  It works marvellously well.

    One question:  I am using the stock frames.rc as provided in the
examples for my setup.  What I would like to do is change the color
scheme from the default black & white.  I've skimmed the documentation
a couple of times, and can't quite seem to get my head around where I
would place things like bgcolor and text and link color values.  If
anyone could give me some direction on this, it would be greatly
appreciated.

--
    Michel Vaillancourt
    (via Squirrel Mail)