* Bug Fixes: See
* DBFILE resource can now be set to an absolute pathname. This
allows the database file to be located in a separate location than
in the archive directory. If not an absolute pathname, then
value is treated relative to OUTDIR.
* readmail.pl updated to handle MHTML messages better. mhtxthtml.pl
* readmail.pl handling of malformed multipart messages improved.
Cases were a the terminating boundary delimiter did not exist would
generate a warning message in the converted message body that data
could not be converted. This case should now be handled so that
end of entitiy implies a terminating boundary delimiter,
(Thanks goto Randy Blaustein for providing real-world test cases).
* Fixed problem where some message attachments were "lost". This
mainly occurs when using mha-decode with the -dcd-digest option,
or if you have registered the m2h_external::filter for message/*
(Thanks goto Steve Johnson for finding this problem.)
* m2h_external::filter will now include the subject of a message
in the attachment link if saving message/* data to a file.
* m2h_external::filter properly escapes the filename parameter
when displaying it in the attachment link. This is done to
avoid any possible XSS exploits. Note, no exploits have been
reported by using the filename parameter in messages, so this
change is more of a preemptive measure.
* m2h_external::filter will fall back to a "txt" extension for
unknown text types instead of a "bin" extension.
* m2h_text_plain::filter: Removed hardcoded 'as-is' for US-ASCII
data. This is so a user could define a converter if having to deal
with mislabeled character data.
(Thanks goto Mooffie for finally finding a real-world case to not
To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org with the
message text UNSUBSCRIBE MHONARC-USERS