mhonarc-users

Footer lost when any attachement is present

2003-02-05 11:34:44
Hello,
I have seen that using mhonarc on mail (coming from a distribution list with a footer definition) which also contains an attachment, this footer is lost. Looking at the archive I can see that the mail and footer is properly archived, in this order:

Mail body
Attachement
Footer

Mohnarc is not rendering the last one. Is there a possibility to avoid this behaviour (my Mhonarc version is: MHonArc v2.4.5 (Perl 5.00503)) .
Many thanks,
Ruben