mhonarc-users

Re: resources to make a pretty threaded view

2003-02-20 13:52:11
Actually, frames.mrc is what I'm using already.  However, it is very ugly!
I just want something that is more pleasing, such as the Google Groups layout.

frames have the major drawback of not being friendly to non-graphical browsers

Use a better browser?  "links" is a text-based non-graphical browser that
works great with frames.  (Try it on the Google Groups example).

John