mhonarc-users

Trailing \ in regex

2003-03-30 11:15:05
Hello, I've just setup MHonArc 2.6.2 (running on Perl 5.8 and Win32) and have
successfully archived several different sets of messages. However, now I'm
trying to index a very large set of messages (>13000 messages) and am
repeatedly hitting errors like this while reading the messages from the dir:

Trailing \ in regex m/^.*\/ at C:\Perl\site\lib/mhexternal.pl line 243, <GEN0>
line 33.

The "GEN#" and following line # appear to be different for each failing message
I hit, but the rest of the error message is identical. I've isolated the
failure down to a single message 3 or 4 times now, but after taking the
specific message out of the directory, the next run just proceeds to hit
ANOTHER failing message!

Commandline I'm running with is:
  mhonarc.pl -add -outdir OUT -mhpattern "^[^\.]" IN

Any help appreciated!
Evan Dodds