mhonarc-users

Command not found

2003-06-11 11:07:41
I've exhausted my other resources and have resorted to bugging the gurus at the
mailing list.....

I've just installed MHonArc2.6.3.  The install appeared to go smoothly and, to
my untrained eye, it looks like all the correct directories were created and
the files are in the right place.  However I'm being told by bash that the
mhonarc command can't be found.  My unix is rusty, and I've never used bash
before, but my guess is that a path was not specified for the command.  Doesn't
the install do that for me?

Here's what I entered and the results I got:

[big/dom/xcfidsselfhelp/MHonArc2.6.3 ]$ mhonarc -outdir /b
ig/dom/xcfidsselfhelp/www/lessons /big/dom/xcfidsselfhelp/janwolski/csh1/archiv
e/[0-9]* -title "CSH1 Archive" -ttitle "CSH1 Threaded Archive"
bash: mhonarc: command not found

I'd sure appreciate your help, it would take me hours to dig out all my unix
stuff to try to figger this out.

- Jan