mhonarc-users

Re: directory separator for attachments on W2K

2003-09-18 15:16:45
On September 18, 2003 at 15:35, =?iso-8859-1?q?Neil=20Ransom?= wrote:

I'm running Mhonarc on W2K, and I'm using subdirectories for attachments.
However, the directory separator for attachments are "\", as opposed to
the path separator of "/". For example:-

The message body will have a URL of:

http://server/lists/test/archive/2003-09/msg0002.html

and an attachment - say, mydoc.doc - will have a URL of:-

http://server/lists/test/archive/2003-09/msg0002\mydoc.doc

The attachments can still viewed, but it would nice to have consistent
directory separators.

This is a bug.  All URLs should use forward slashes.  Internally,
MHonArc will use '\' for writing files (under Windows), but URLs
should never use them.  Feel free to submit a formal bug report at
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=addbug&group=mhonarc>