mhonarc-users

[no subject]

2003-09-24 06:16:36
Hi everybody,

I'm creating a custom template for MHonArc and I've
almost finished it,
but I would like to use a functionality I do use in
the rest of my website:

All "mailto:"; URLs are crypted with Base64, and
recovered by a Javascript
function. For instance:
  <A href="#" onClick="send('dXNlci5jb20=')">send
email</A>
Calls a JS function that decodes the string, adds a
mailto: and redirects
with document.location (in this case dXNlci5jb20= is
"user(_at_)domain(_dot_)com).

Can I do this with MHonArc. I've see I have the
<MailToURL> Resource, but
don't know if I can call Perl functionality inside a
template. I would
rather prefer to use an external script if I have to
patch/modify MHonArc
itself.

Another question is the part that goes inside the
HREF, for instance I have
$TOADDRNAME$ and $TOADDRDOMAIN$, so I can do something
like
"user (at) domain.com", but could I randomize that
"(at)" part anyway?

Thanks!

Ivan