mhonarc-users

Re: Transformer help

2003-11-23 16:58:52
Well, when I encountered the list, I read some discussions here on
transformers...it seemed these ppl knew what they were talking abt...if they
had enough knowledge to carry out those discussions, then surely, I thought
they would be able to help out with a Grade 11 project on power systems, esp.
transformers...but I guess my first impression of the list was inflated or such
a list is too good to be true...I DO have the wrong list...

I guess I'm back to the old-fashioned way to find info...hit the books randomly
<depressed>