mhonarc-users

Re: Any way to give individual message headers specific styles?

2004-03-15 15:22:25
On March 9, 2004 at 13:21, David Gibbs wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a way I can setup my MRC file to give
individual mail headers specific styles?

This is not easily done.  As you have discovered, the FIELDSTYLES
and LABELSTYLES are limited.  These should probably be updated to
allow for better formatted.

A possible hack is to use custom non-HTML tags and CSS/javascript to
format the tags.  Not sure how well browsers will go for this though.