mhonarc-users

Re: Multiple HEAD elements breaking messages?

2006-11-14 23:34:25
It has nothing to do with X-Body-of-Message.  HEAD is removed
since it would be invalid HTML to keep it as-is when the entity
is included in the MHonArc message page.

Sorry.  I started writing that before I figured out exactly what was
going on and forgot to delete it.  :)

This problem has already been reported and has a bug ID of #17563.

Is there anywhere else to view the bugs other than savannah?  I haven't
been able to get in to view them all day long from here or NCSA.

Does anyone know for sure how this should be handled?  I have a patch
included below to correct this

I try to avoid minimal matching since it is inefficient, but it
is one way to get around the problem.

Do you think that this will make it into the main package, or should
I keep this patch handy for my local stuff?  Or is there a better way
to do it?

Chris