mhonarc-users

Re: Using MHonArc with marc-search

2006-11-30 06:48:10
I have install mhonarc for converting the messages to html and installed
marc-search for searching the messages.

I am currently using the command below to index 11,000 messages

/mhonarc -add -sort -reverse -treverse mbox

Is there any way I can get the Maillist.html to display only the first
1000 messages but still index the 11,000 messages.

Earl Hood wrote:

FYI,

Gabor FUNK has done some work in getting MHonArc to work
with Mailman, with a focus on creating localized archives.

More information is available at
<http://www.huweb.hu/maques/mailman.htm>

Even if you do not deal with mailman, Gabor's work is
a good example of how custom variables can be used to
localize archives.