mhonarc-users

Re: What Happened to mha-mhedit?

2007-10-05 16:04:50
Earl Hood writes:
I have no control over the FreeBSD repackaging of mhonarc.

You can download mhonarc directly from www.mhonarc.org.  The
mha-mhedit program is contained in the extras/ directory.

Thank you. That is a tremendous help. Both mhonarc and nmh work
extremely well. I think this may be about the second time in
years that I couldn't figure out what to do to fix a problem.
There just aren't that many problems in the first place.
BTW, here is the .mh_profile settings I use for mha-mhedit:

mha-mhedit: -editor vim -htmlconv w3m
mha-mhedit-lynx: -stdin -dump -force_html -nolist -width=76
mha-mhedit-w3m: -dump -cols 76 -T text/html
mha-mhedit-next: vim

I actually do not have mha-mhedit invoked all the time since
I do not need its facilities all the time.  I have a shell
alias called 'mrepl' that is defined as follows:

 repl -editor mha-mhedit

I use it if I ever need to reply to an HTML or multipart
message.

        Again, many thanks.

Martin McCormick