mhonarc-users

Re: mhonarc command line options - help required

2010-10-21 15:55:16
On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 2:45 PM, ashok reddy <ashok118dp(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>
wrote:
I am interested in generating a main page like
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/

Currently I have 3 lists - like helpdesk, devstudents & qastudents mailing
lists.

I am running postfix and I see in your doc that we need to configure
procmail - which still I haven't done yet.

Procmail is used to filter incoming mail into the proper mbox
sub-directory.  You can replace the filter-spool script with
something else if you desire.

Is there a way using command  to generate main index page like exactly the
above one for 3 of my lists ?

Look at the mbox-month-pack script.  It can break up the files into
monthly mbox files suitable for placing under the mbox area.

Once done, you can run the web-archive script directly to process
the mbox files into html archives.

--ewh

P.S. This discussion is better suited for the mharc-users list.