After running mknmz many times, I decided that it was time to clean up
the index, so I ran gcnmz. It deleted a whole load of items that still
existed. As a result, many pages were not showing up in the
index. Then, I ran mknmz again. I got the correct number of results,
but all the summaries were blank.
I was getting results that looked like this:
1. (score: )
I had to delete the entire index and rebuild it to fix the problem.
Getting there is only half as far as getting there and back.
Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/
MSN philiptellis Yahoo! philiptellis