Re: MH 6.8 and additional Content-Type parameters

1993-03-08 09:06:00
I haven't had any reaction on my question about...

I would like to have a method like '%{charset}' to refer to a specific
parameter from the Content-Type description.

I'm now planning to implement it myself, after a first look I think
it's not very difficult.

Because RFC1341 officially allows '{' and '}' in a parameter name (...)
I think I will implement it as %(name) or %[name].

--
--    Jos Vos <jos(_at_)bull(_dot_)nl>   (UUCP:
...!{uunet,mcsun,sun4nl}!nlbull!jos)