Spam problem

2002-11-04 11:20:08
Hi folks,

I was away this weekend. I've just now seen the backlog of spam on the
list. I'm trying to track down how it's gotten through so I can stop
it. I'm assuming someone subscribed to the list and is spamming via
the account, but I'd expect to see the name in the headers, and I
don't.

As soon as I can sort things out I'll let you know. I think a few
people have sent mail to me via the list with
info/complaints/suggestions... I haven't gotten through the entire list
yet, I have about 400 messages since 1 November piled up there. So
sorry for not responding to you, if you did.

Constructive comments are probablly best sent directly to me
(doug(_at_)mhost(_dot_)com) for the time being so they'll filter separately from
the list mail and will wind up in my inbox where I'm more likely to
notice.

--
Doug Morris
Morris Communications & Computer Services, Inc.