Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh's future versus mailutils-mh?

2003-10-22 12:30:05
mailutils-mh is clearly not a mature project yet, [but] given that it
rides on top on GNU mailutils once it fully works it should provide
lots of functionality (POP, IMAP, etc).
there are still a few gaps in mailutils-mh compared to nmh.  But it's a
fast moving target.  When I discovered it's existence, I noted that it
didn't have an `ali' command.  One was coded a few weeks later.

for those of us who weren't aware of its existence until this very
minute, can someone provide a pointer to the project?

paul