Re: [Nmh-workers] patch: cygwin fixes for nmh-1.1RC2

2004-01-08 12:30:06
On January 7, 2004 at 18:44, Earl Hood wrote:
Note, this is a non-standard make feature.  However, it may
be irrelevant to other platforms.

However, to make it standard, the common method of forcing a target
to be built evertime is to do something like:

install: _FORCE
      ... install commands here

_FORCE:

I.e.  _FORCE is an empty target.  You add it to the dependency list
of any target you always want built.

You're right. That is probably a better way to do it.

Note, dtime.c and dtimep.c had duplicate code (not sure if that
is still the case).  The timezone stuff could be made into
a shared utility function.

As far as I can tell, this is no longer the case.

+1 for adding the patch.

Thanks!

Jeremy