Re: [Nmh-workers] Patch submission for 1.1-RC3

2004-02-24 08:30:07
I've fixed it to apply against 1.1-RC3
It's small enough that I've attached it here.
I've removed a piece of code that I'm not sure why it's there.
Any comments?  What are the chances of getting it added to nmh?

Hmm... two weeks and no reply.  I wonder if I've done something wrong.

I've added the patch to the Patch manager and the bug tracker on Savannah.
Maybe that'll help.

Please do put your patch on the Savannah bug tracking.

Some of us a bit de-motivated now, since it's taken what seems like months
to get RC3 posted since Savannah went down.