Re: [Nmh-workers] dist broken in 1.4

2012-02-02 21:12:48
On 2/3/2012 3:07 AM, Ken Hornstein wrote:
Okay, so we can ignore all of the old release branches, and nmh-orig.
posix_conversion has no changes on it.  AFAIK I've brought all of
the relevant changes from Lyndon's posix branch.  That leaves only ...
fileproc_mhlproc_to_post.  Those changes look straightforward enough
that I bet that we could merge that branch into master without any
problems.  So ... that's it, I think.

so if i checked out the master, made a branch, and put some portability
improvements on it, the timing is right?