Re: [Nmh-workers] Request For New Feature: Unadorned Plus Sign

2012-02-11 05:27:57
Hi Jon,

            folders -fast |

If you have the sort of folder structure I do, that wants to be

              folders -fast -recurse |

Apologies, it needs to be that for my folders too but I have had

    $ g -w folders ~/.mh_profile
    folders: -recurse
    $

for years so had forgotten it didn't recurse by default.

I didn't point out before, the reason this one function may be useful
rather than having the bash-completion package installed is that b-c is
big, contains lots, and can IME get confused and in the way;  perhaps I
just do awkward command lines sometimes and perhaps it's improved but
for just this one +folder feature the above is a lot more lightweight.

Cheers, Ralph.