Re: [Nmh-workers] Fedora RPMs

2012-02-21 03:49:41
Josh Bressers <josh(_at_)bress(_dot_)net> writes:

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:33 PM, Josh Bressers <josh(_at_)bress(_dot_)net>
wrote:

Sorry for the confusion. I submitted an update shortly after 1.4 came
out, but it got stuck (and I didn't notice). It should show up in the
next day or two.

I'll be sure this doesn't happen again.

Also, since there are some Fedora folks on the list, I'll be sure to
give a shout out when I have packages ready to test.

It's worth noting, if you don't want to wait for the official Fedora

Could you be persuaded to do an EPEL rpm for EL6? There is at
least a small amount of interest in this ;-)

--
Jón Fairbairn
Jon(_dot_)Fairbairn(_at_)cl(_dot_)cam(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk