Re: [Nmh-workers] What are and what should be the qualifications for a current nmh user

2014-11-12 17:11:01
Lyndon wrote:

But even in today's world, I could probably get 95% of the way back
to the glory days if MH message files were stored on disk (1) in a
decoded format (undo q-p and base64 for all text/* parts), and (2)
all charset encoded text canonicalized to utf-8 (including the
headers, in violation of the specs).

mhfixmsg already does 1).  And 2) for the text content in
the body.  I've been thinking about it for headers, too.
I've been getting more and more messages with encoded
Subject.  Encoded gratutitously, so decoding wouldn't
violate the specs.

David