Re: [Nmh-workers] Applying alias file , to Reply-To: and From: components of a draft

2014-11-15 08:39:21
Norm wrote:

In my humble opinion, in each such instance you might want to
consider modifying the documentation, or, at least, somehow flag,
the need to modify the documentation.

That's fine, but it's subjective.  Let us know how you'd
like documentation to be modified.

The very next sentence:

  2) If this draft originated on the local host, then for those
     addresses in the message that have no host specified,
     perform alias resolution.

throws me.  I'm not sure what "If this draft originated on the
local host, then" was ever supposed to mean, but I think it's
misleading, especially with NFS.  I'll remove that phrase unless
someone points out what I'm missing or has a better idea.

David