Re: [Nmh-workers] replyfilter trouble with messages from "XFINITY Connect Mobile App"

2015-03-17 10:53:11

On 17 March 2015 at 11:28, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> wrote:

Well .... I had a free moment and I wanted to take care of it before
I forgot.  And it was easy.  Other stuff ... has been lingering.  I wish
we could do that for everything, but we all have to put food on the table.

I'm glad the timing worked out.  Enjoy the meal.  ;-)

Historically ... nmh 1.3 was released in June 2008, nmh 1.4 was January 2012,
nmh 1.5 was in June 2012, and nmh 1.6 was in June 2014.  Not bad compared
to other volunteer open-source projects, but room for improvement.

[n]mh is still my favorite email client in combination with
exmh, and I've tried a LOT of clients.  I started with MH-3
from Rand.  At some point I need to figure out some way to
be mobile with nmh.  Wmh demonstrates a possibility.  See
http://wmh.sourceforge.net/ The would seem to be room for an
Android client, using exmh as a functional spec.

Cheerio...

--
Kevin