Locale-Maketext-Gettext 1.13 is released. People who are interested
may download it from the following places:
My own FTP server:
?(_at_) This is not a major release. I only added a new feature, fixed test
suite problems and did some code clean-up. People using the previous
version are not required to upgrade it. Major changes are:
1. The ability to return the text as raw, unencoded UTF-8, can now
be done through feeding an "undef" value to the encoding() method.
2. Test suite failures since Locale::Maketext 1.09 are fixed. The
code itself is OK. It's only that I did not clean up the locale
environment before running the tests, but Locale::Maketext 1.09 start to
use I18N::LangTags::Detect::detect() which has a different environment
variable order than Locale::Maketext 1.08. Although there is no code
problem here, this may still result in panic to many people.
3. Deprecated subroutine readmo() is removed.
Please tell me if you encounter any problem. Thank you.
PGP Key: http://www.imacat.idv.tw/me/pgpkey.txt
Tavern IMACAT's http://www.imacat.idv.tw/
Woman's Voice http://www.wov.idv.tw/
TLUG List Manager http://www.linux.org.tw/mailman/listinfo/tlug
Description: PGP signature