perl-unicode

Re: Smoke 15435

2002-03-23 13:47:37
On Sunday, March 24, 2002, at 05:34 , Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
The JP used to be okay on Win32, at least for a few days now...  Could
I possibly have broken something when integrating the latest Encode to
bleadperl?  I didn't modify of the Encode files, though...?

I am not sure. I need more detailed information on this. Would someone please "breadperl Makefile.PL" on Encode-0.97 ?

  http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/Encode-0.97.tar.gz or CPAN

  I would also like a report on

  foreach f (t/*.t)
        breadperl -Mblib t/*.t
  end

  I know Sadahiro-san hacks perl on Win32.  Heeelp!

Dan the Encode Maintainer

P.S. Does it has something to do with the compile script? Does the recent patch from Nicholas Clark help?
P^2.S.  Encode-0.97 is known to work at least:

FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE
MacOS X 10.1.3