perl-unicode

[Encode] Typecast added to line 584 of Encode.xs

2002-03-24 10:03:14
On Monday, March 25, 2002, at 01:55 , Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
Ahhh, okay.  I thought 0.98 brought some additional changes for compile.

But here's a real nit :-)

cc: Warning: Encode.xs, line 584: In this statement, the referenced type of the pointer value "s+slen" is "unsigned char", which is not compatible with "const char". (ptrmismatch)
                sv_setpvn(src,s+slen,sdone);

A (char*) for the s is needed.

Thus casted. Is that AIX or something? My FreeBSD box didn't complain....

Dan