perl-unicode

Re: [Encode] MacIceland(ic)?, once again.

2002-04-01 09:11:35
On Tuesday, April 2, 2002, at 01:00 , Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
I also found MacR(o|u)manian disambiguous. There were both ROMANIAN.TXT
and RUMANIAN.TXT with different table.  So # ouououou alias have to be
gone...

Beware of MacRoman.ucm vs MacRomanian.ucm in 8.3, you can't just
simply truncate the latter, you must change the name somehow.

I know. This one causes serious headache. Simply picking up consonants won't work because it is vowel that needs to be different....

FYI, I do check83.pl before the release since 0.99 or so....

Dan