perl-unicode

[root(_at_)unicode(_dot_)org: II Press Release]

2002-04-01 14:19:41
----- Forwarded message from Sarasvati <root(_at_)unicode(_dot_)org> -----

Subject: II Press Release
From: Sarasvati <root(_at_)unicode(_dot_)org>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:33:49 -0500
To: unicode(_at_)unicode(_dot_)org, unicore(_at_)unicode(_dot_)org

Darling Subscribers,

For those of you unfortunate enough to be without really BIG satellite
dishes, and thus unable to keep up with Intergalactic Inquirer, I have
pulled down a copy of their front page news today for your edification.

Of course in the light of recent IDN and UTF discussions, this is so
apropos. I rarely indulge in political exhortations, but just this once
I suggest that you write your Congress person today!

        http://www.unicode.org/press/AlienDemands/

Cheery regards from your,
        -- Sarasvati

----- End forwarded message -----