perl-unicode

Re: README.jp, README.tw, README.cn, README.kr

2002-04-14 11:51:34
by using (cn|jp|kr|tw) in place of (zh_cn|ja|ko|zh_tw).  My North Korean
brethren may not like it much if I use 'kr' instead of 'ko' (ko_kr) :-)

Maybe then go for README.ko?  But README.tw, README.cn, to separate the
Trad/Simp, Japanese may be either ja or jp, whichever feels better to Dan.
Yes, there's no strict logic country vs language in there, just the logic
that they are different enough to work in 8.3.

I'll think about some more about the legacy vs UTF-8 matter, but as
I said, that would sort of ruin the idea of having something in each
CJK native encoding and showing how easy it is to start using Perl
and converting to using Unicode.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen