perl-unicode

[Encode] 1.41 released

2002-04-16 16:59:16
Folks,

  I have released Encode ver.1.41 as follows.

Whole:
        http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/Encode-1.41.tar.gz
        CPAN
Diff:
        http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/current-1.41.diff.gz

=head1 CAUTION

This will be the last Encode module that has PerlIO ":encoding()" bundled. From the next version and on, It will be released as ext/PerlIO/encoding. So for those who use bleedperl for regular business (in spite of -Dusedevel), maybe you should wait while BOTH Encode 1.42 or later AND ext/PerlIO/encoding appear in the perl-current repository.