I can't quite tell if it's related, but while using AxKit I encountered
problems with using "." to concatenate strings. I changed the module in
question to have a "use bytes" at the top, and that problem went away.
I think it also went away when I use sprintf() to concatenate the strings.
might as well give it a shot? ;)
Mark Proctor wrote:
I have checked with the sysadmins at cisco and they said "no way" :(
So I have to get this working. Someone has said that I need to
"normalise" the params from cgi - but I have no idea what that means.
[mailto:k(_at_)k242(_dot_)linux(_dot_)bogus] On Behalf Of
Andreas J. Koenig
Sent: 20 November 2002 17:31
To: Mark Proctor
Subject: Re: CGI and UTF
On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:57:43 -0000, "Mark Proctor"
> I'm having some problems with XML/UTF8 and CGI variables in
If you have any chance to upgrade to perl-5.8.0, please do it now. The
Unicode model of 5.8.0 is much more mature than that of 5.6.* and the
number of found bugs is close to zero. Your script looks OK and runs
fine under 5.8.0