Mauled Digest Test

1997-05-08 07:49:00
Of the last five digests I have received, numbers 106 and 107 both
contained a message written by me, and my filter mauled the digests
when they came in.  Numbers 108-110 contained nothing from me,
and they came through with flying colors.

This is a test, and I'm expecting to get a mauled example out of it for
debugging purposes.  By mauling, I mean that the digest is broken, and
pieces end up in my inbox, while other pieces end up in the target
folder.  I also believe some messages from the mauled digests are just
flat out lost.

Your patience is appreciated, and so is your advice.  (I have this problem
with no other lists -- only this one.)  :(

Ironic, yes?

Lance