Matching # of recipients in To:?

1997-08-02 21:23:00
 This may be one I missed. If so, excuse the redundancy.
 Does anyone have any idea how to filter by a number of recipients
in the To: or Cc: fields? For instance, Joe Newspammer sends a mail
as such:
To: a(_at_)b(_dot_)com,c(_at_)d(_dot_)com,e(_at_)f(_dot_)com, etc....
Cc: g(_at_)h(_dot_)com,i(_at_)j(_dot_)com, etc...

 Is anyone aware of a way to filter (in Procmail) based upon number
of addresses in these fields or would I have to filter it through
a perl script? I just want to avoid re-inventing the wheel (but I would if
it saved me some walking:))

jamie
jamie(_at_)comet(_dot_)net
            For PGP public key, mail me with Subject:GET KEY
        For random Ambrose Bierce quote, Mail me with Subject: ambrose
       Support the anti-Spam amendment - Join at http://www.cauce.org/
      "Microsoft was invented by domestic terrorists.  Remember, it's
                     no longer an import industry."