Re: THE BEST HOME BUSINESS ONLY $29.95

1997-08-05 17:08:00
At 05:23 PM 8/5/97 -0400, Timothy J Luoma wrote:

Ok.... We have all heard about the reasons for not making the list
subscribers-only....

Gosh, hadn't noticed that message -- just checked my junkmail folder, and
apparently it ended up there because (among many possibilities) it didn't
have a valid Message-Id (absence of which qualifies as a highly
questionable message).

 Post Box 2395 / San Rafael, CA  94912-2395