Re: Procmail patch to avoid growing humungous log files with VERBOSE=on

1997-08-10 20:07:00
        Author:         Bradley Ward Allen <ulmo(_at_)Q(_dot_)Net>

Apparently the bug I mention below is not important, since I had
.procmailrc misconfigured.  Everything works as expected, you
can install the patch as is (with a few #ifdef's surrounding it
would be good).

I'm not sure how to apply this patch, or what exactly the patch is (I only
received the message referenced above, somehow).

Could someone send me the clean patch file & instructions on applying it?

Thanks much

TjL