How to REMOVE a cc: address?

1997-08-12 10:06:00

I've got an instance where some goombahs are inadvertently adding a CC: to
an address that shouldn't be cc:'d, and the message comes through my system
for redistribution to several other people, who end up replying to the
message, and it propagates from there.  They're ALL newbies and apparently
can't cope with fixing their addressbooks - so I want to fix it at the
resend level.

I'd like to remove that address token (the address, and any name associated
with it), but leave any other cc's intact (otherwise, I'd just toss off the
cc entirely).

The ADDRESS is a constant, but any accompanying name text is going to be an
unknown.

How would one go about this?

 Post Box 2395 / San Rafael, CA  94912-2395