Re: Something worth looking at.....

1997-08-16 06:29:00
On Sat, 16 Aug 1997, era eriksson wrote:

You obviously didn't look at the message in question. It's the
classical Christopher Erickson spam. Just forward it to the Attorney
General.

<sigh>  It was awfully hard to open /dev/null.  :)

Maybe if filters didn't work so well, I would have more of a clue as to
what was being discussed.  Since 6 of the eight message I had unread from
this lsit were al on the same topic.

--
He who attacks the fundamentals of the American broadcasting industry
attacks democracy itself.