Re: Detecting attachments

1997-08-16 16:30:00
Rob Vandeweyer <robvdw(_at_)glo(_dot_)be> writes:
I have a little newbie question here:
 How can I let procmail kill all messages with attachments ???

In general, attachments are nowadays sent as MIME multipart messages,
so the following condition should match them:

(The pedantic will note that the Content-Type: header is a "structured"
header, and may contain rfc822-style parenthesized comments between
lexical tokens.  Someone, I think it was Chris Volpe, used to use a
If someone sees a similarly pedantic Content-Type: header, can you send
me a copy of the header?  I'd be interested in collecting them.)

Philip Guenther